Monday, April 4, 2011

Mistakes Happen. Let's make it a holiday and global day of celebration.


A Mistake, originally uploaded by ashapiro515.
Mistakes Happen. A lot. But I for one wish they'd happen even more often. It's how we learn. And grow. And explore. Mistakes shouldn't stop us or slow us down. They should be celebrated. Lauded. Shown off and bragged about. In fact, I propose that there should be at least one day (a year, a quarter, a month) reserved for going out and spending the day making mistakes. Who knows what wonderful magic will happen. Who's with me?

Did I mention the parade? (Going the wrong way and getting lost)
With floats (that don't float)
And concerts (although each musician will be playing something different)

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, lol. Some mistakes lead you to really good things. ;)

    ReplyDelete